Our little Southern is experiencing his first holiday season. :) He enjoyed St. Nick's Day when we helped him empty his stocking. He got a First Christmas story book and a toy dump truck. He loves our Christmas tree and will try to swipe an ornament or two off of it daily. He has also discovered the presents under the tree. He likes to play with the bows. There is one large present (the perfect standing height for him) that already has its bow messed up, so he is allowed to play with that one - sorry Carly and Parker!! haha Your present won't look as pretty as it first did.

We took Southern to see Santa at the end of November, and he did very well. I set him in Santa's arms, and he took a long look at him. Then, as Daddy and I were making our way behind the camera, he took a good long look at us. Then he looked back at Santa and prompty broke out into a big grin. :) Unfortunately, the photo guy took the picture at the first look, so we don't have that smile captured, but I don't blame him. I'm sure most kids start crying so he took it as soon as possible.
1 comment:
I'm sure Aunt Carly and Uncle Parker aren't going to mind a messed up bow because of sweet little Southern! :)
Post a Comment