When this blog started, I was a few months pregnant with Southern. And at the end of this month, he's going to turn 4 years old! Where has the time gone?
His birthday falls on Easter this year so we decided to do things a little differently for his party. We're going to have it in Yoakum as we would be there anyway to celebrate Easter with family. So if you are near Yoakum on Easter Sunday and don't have any plans that afternoon, let me know. I'll send you an invitation!
I have already had a couple of requests for birthday present ideas so I thought that I would post a link to his Amazon wishlist. I keep up with it, changing things as he gets them, moves up in sizes, or changes interests, so feel free to bookmark it to come back for future birthdays and holidays. http://amzn.com/w/HYOJX1UZZF6V
The most important things on it are his booster seat for the car since we can upgrade his carseat at age 4 and the piranha water blaster he picked out at Academy. (He really wanted it, and I told him that he had to wait until his birthday)
As for everything else, feel free to take ideas from here if you'd rather pick something out yourself or shop somewhere else. I just wanted to give some suggestions to those who requested them or may want them.
I hope to see many of you at Easter for Southern's Lightning McQueen party. Ka-chow!
No comments:
Post a Comment