Friday, January 30, 2009

31 Weeks

Well Dustin and I finally did it. We graduated! :)


Our final Lamaze class was last night. Over the past month, with all of the classes we've taken, we've learned so much. Now we're just waiting on Southern to make his appearance so we can put into practice our new knowledge!

I'm meeting with two of my girlfriends this evening, Tasia and Jessie, who are throwing us our first baby shower this weekend. They're going to get some decorations and food, and they invited me along for the ride. It should be fun! We're having this shower for all the family and friends around this neck of the woods. My aunts are throwing me another one in Yoakum later on this month. Yay!

When Tasia and Jessie asked me for possible dates, I gave them this Sunday's not realizing that it was Superbowl Sunday. Oops. I don't keep up with many sports on TV. I like to watch certain tennis players, and I love me a good Spurs game... but that's about it. Needless to say, I don't think they were aware of it either. Oh well. The shower's from 2-5 and it's come-and-go. So if anyone has a Superbowl party to go to, they should have enough time to swing by our house and still make it.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone! :)

No comments: