Monday, June 1, 2015

What we think of Mommy

I did a cute little survey on Facebook where you ask you child these questions and write down exactly what they answer. I posted the answers on Facebook, but I thought they were too cute and wanted to share on my blog as well.

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
R - don't do things
S - I love you

2. What makes mommy happy?
R - if she don't wrestle
S - whenever I kiss her

3. What makes mommy sad?
R - if Southern and me and Baylor wrestle
S - whenever I do not kiss her

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
R - if Mommy tickles me
S - when she tickles me

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
R - I don't know
S - like Claire kind of

6. How old is your mommy?
R - I don't know
S - 78

7. How tall is your mommy?
R - this big
S - 8 feet

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
R - like to get new jewelry
S - clean

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
R - go to shops
S - go to the jewelry store

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
R - transformers
S - me

11. What is your mommy really good at?
R - doing her workout
S - playing tennis

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
R - blowing balloons
S - baseball

13. What does your mommy do for a job?
R - clean with the vacuum cleaner
S - clean the house

14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
R - peas and carrots
S - chicken fried steak

15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
R - get me comic books
S - whenever she gets me wild Wild Kratts

16. If your mommy were a character, who would she be?
R - Spider-man
S - Avevva

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
R - clean up
S - buy stuff

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
R - we all get books
S - we're in the same family

19. How are you and your mommy different?
R - because you likes pretty stuff and I don't
S - she likes jewelry and I like Wild Kratts

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
R - because her hugs me
S - because she kisses me

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
R - transformers
S - that they're married

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
R - Sonic
S - Target

23. How old was your Mommy when you were born?
R - 9
S - probably 68

No comments: