Monday, June 1, 2015

Southern's first school year comes to an end

Southern is officially done with kindergarten! The year went by quickly and was full of much fun. Southern made so many good memories, and I was blessed to be a part of some of them. New friends, new schedules, field trips, learning to read, gardening with classmates, pep rallys, and so much more.













Last Day of School for Southern Wyatt - May 29, 2015

I just finished grade: kindergarten

My favorite teacher was: Mrs. Smith

My favorite subject was: gym

I learned about: math, science, and nothing else

When I grow up, I want to be: a football player

My best friends are: Kason, Alijah, Brayden, and Max

My favorite book is: The Pigeon Finds a Hotdog

My favorite lunch was: spaghetti-o's

My best field trip was: The Big Red Barn

I like the colors: red, orange, yellow

My favorite school game was: Four Square

I was really good at: building legos

I am excited for next school year because: I like 1st grade!

No comments: