Late last night, I asked Dustin to change Remington's diaper. It was around midnight. Dustin had recently gotten home from a tennis tournament and was fixing to get into bed. Remington had woken up, filled his diaper, and didn't look to be ready to go back to bed any time soon. Ugh. I was tired and didn't feel like changing yet another diaper... and when I asked Dustin to do it, he said something to the effect of why should I be the one to change him? I didn't respond, but my thoughts were and why should I be the one??!! Haha
But Dustin took pity on me and changed his diaper. And while he was changing him, I got to thinking. Now, just how many diapers do I change a day? Not counting the one Dustin was changing, I estimated I changed 10 diapers that day between both boys. Wow! No wonder I was pooped out on changing diapers.
No comments:
Post a Comment