Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shots and Sickness

The Wyatt household is almost back to 100% after being sick over the long weekend. Southern came down with it first. He had a cough, runny nose, and fever on Friday. I'm guessing he caught it over Thanksgiving. He then passed it to Remington who had a low-grade fever part of Sunday. I also had a sore throat this weekend, though I didn't have a fever. It was poor little Remington's first time to get sick, but he got over it fairly quickly.

In fact, he got over his sickness just in time for shots! We went into his doctor's office today for his 6-month shots as well as his flu shot. Poor little guy cried the whole time the nurse was poking and pricking but stopped as soon as I picked him up. He was given a little rubber duckie for being so brave.

No comments: