My mom had bought Southern one of those Johnny Jump-Up's that goes in the doorway for babies to bouce around in about a month and a half ago. We thought Southern would love it for sure since he enjoys jumping up and down so much in my arms. We put him in it, and he would just sit there. So we'd go ahead and bounce him to get him going. Well, he loved us bouncing him and would just laugh and laugh, but he would never jump on his own.
Over the past month, I started putting him in the jumper for a few minutes every day while I did the laundry or the dishes, and he would stand there watching me. I figured he would eventually get the hang of it. And sure enough, this past Saturday, he started jumping! My mom was over, and she put him in it and was encouranging him to jump. And there he went! Just bouncing around on his own! So I decided to catch a little video clip of him in action this week. He's having so much fun!
1 comment:
I didn't scroll down when I started reading this post and I thought "man, I hope she gets that on video!" :)
Post a Comment