Thursday, October 15, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...

It looks like Southern is getting an early Christmas present. His two front teeth are coming in! I felt one tooth starting to emerge last Friday when we were at the bank opening up his first savings account. It was his left front tooth. And now today as I was laying him down for his nap, he had a big yawn, and I could see a little bit of his right front tooth coming out as well.

He has been a little extra fussy this week because of it. I have tried teething tablets, and those usually work well for a little while. I have also tried giving him Motrin right before bed but that doesn't seem to help him sleep any longer. He will sleep for about 2-3 hours, then will go back down for about 3-4 hours, and then he'll usually wake up every hour after that. So we still aren't getting much rest. Hopefully after these two teeth are in, we'll have a little break!

No comments: