Sunday, December 7, 2008

24 Weeks

I've reached the 6-month mark! :) To celebrate, I drank my first Dr Pepper since June!!! And oooh, it was amazing. But don't worry - it was the caffeine-free version. I saw them at Target yesterday and thought to myself, now why haven't I done this sooner? So I decided to buy a 12-pack. I had forgotten just how yummy DP's are.

We were at Target finishing up the baby's registry. What fun! I spent hours looking at all the baby stuff online to try to find the best deals. I read all the reviews so we'd only get things that worked properly and were safe for the baby. It seems like we'll need so much stuff!! Dustin was overwhelmed when I showed him the list of things we would need. But I had fun shopping for it all and picking out the best. There was some stuff that we couldn't register for online, so we finished up the registry last night with things like hangers and books in the store.

We wanted to have it up and ready in time for Christmas. That way when someone asked for gift ideas, we could just tell them to get stuff for the baby. Dustin's granny is going to do just that. I'm excited to start getting his room all set up and filled with his things! :)

No comments: