I am 22 weeks along this week, and our baby is said to be the size of a banana. We went to the doctor last week for an appointment - all five of us! - and got to see the baby live on the sonogram machine. I am so happy that our whole family got to be a part of this experience. The boys loved seeing their baby brother! They heard the heartbeat and asked the sonogram tech all sorts of questions. She was so good with them. She explained everything to us about what she was looking at and measuring.
Baby boy is growing well, and mommy is healthy. He weighed exactly one pound at the time of the sonogram, and everything lined up with being 21 weeks (his size. my belly's size, and the calendar) which is a first for me. My babies (and/or I) usually run big from what I can remember. Here are a few pictures from the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment