The boys had their first visit of the year with Santa earlier this evening.
Remington was scared of Santa last year, so I wasn't really sure what to expect this time around. He did great! Southern was so excited and jumped right on up onto Santa's lap. Remington just followed along. It probably helped that we talked about it ahead of time too.
Southern wanted to write a letter to give to Santa when we saw him, so he spent a good amount of time one day last week writing his letter, putting it into an envelope, and putting stickers on the envelope. It said "I want Transformers", and the envelope said "From Southern". (He came up with that all on his own. I just helped with spelling.)
And it was Baylor's first time to see Santa! He didn't fuss or fidget a bit when he was being held by Santa.
After the picture-taking was out of the way, Southern had time to talk to Santa. He told him, "I want Transformers. And a remote control car. And that's all." When we got out to the parking lot, Southern remembered that he had forgotten to tell Santa about Angry Birds as well. I told him that he can always save that for next year. "Okay," he said. I love how excited he was to see Santa, and he was not shy at all!
Remington told Santa that he wanted "a basketball. A really, really big basketball." He was so sweet and earnest when he said it.






No comments:
Post a Comment