Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Cards

Southern wanted to help me with Christmas cards this year. We tried a couple of times for him to help stick on the stamps or return address labels, but they came out a little too crooked. So then I thought why not have Southern work on his own Christmas cards? He was so excited. 
 
 
He told me who he wanted to give them to; I would tell him which letters to write to spell out their names, and he would write them. (The above envelope says Grammy - he decided to underline the m instead of writing two m's)


He was doing pretty good! The only letter he didn't really get was the u. He kept making it look like a t. (He also has the e to the left of the h here.) Oh well, I think it's really great for someone who is only 3! And the main part was that he felt so accomplished and happy about his cards.

No comments: