Thursday, March 24, 2011

Proud Mama

I'm used to getting funny looks for taking pictures of/in non-typical things and places... or I guess I should say of typical things and places. Most people don't need a camera at the dentist's for example. But my son's name was on the No Cavity Board, gosh darn it, and I needed a picture of that! haha You should have seen the receptionist's face when I asked if she minded if I took a picture of it as I dug around in my purse for my camera.


But there he is - Southern Wyatt - cavity free :)


 And I've had my camera out at every haircut since the beginning. This time, I was getting a haircut as well so I asked Dustin if he wanted my camera before we went inside. He said no, that we already had plenty of hair-cutting pictures. I said okay. I was getting my hair cut when they called Southern's name, so off he and Daddy went into the kid's room for a trim. When I was finished, they were still in there. She was finished cutting his hair, but Dustin was waiting for me to get done so I could hand him my camera! haha


 A little Southern Monster with a fresh haircut is hard to resist :)

 *note to self: never squat for a picture when pregnant


No comments: