Wednesday, March 18, 2009

38 Weeks

We had another appointment with the doctor yesterday. My tummy measured 43 cm, and the baby's heartbeat was 142. I'm 1-2 cm dilated and my cervix is 65% thinned. So it'll be awhile still. Probably close to my due date. Bummer... I'm totally ready for him to get here! We'll be going back on Monday and will hopefully have better news then.

On Thursday, we have an appointment at New Braunfels Pediatrics to meet with Southern's possible future pediatrician. My friend Tasia takes her son there, and I've heard a lot of good things about that office so it should be a good fit for us.

So it looks like we still have awhile to get things in order. We're focusing on getting my car taken care of, finishing more projects around the house, and getting as much of Dustin's grad school work out of the way as we can before he gets here.

No comments: