Tuesday, November 4, 2008

19 Weeks

Still no news about the baby's gender... but I am happy to report that we will find out in exactly 2 weeks from today! I just can't wait to find out. Then we will seriously start deciding on a name, we can start planning the nursery, and we can do some registering for baby goodies!! :)

I plan on turning my 2-weeks notice in at work this week. I'm looking forward to having some time to myself before baby and to have time to get things ready at the house. We have so much to do before the baby gets here! And another good reason for me to be at home is the flexibility to make my own schedule. I've been hungry all the time lately, so I'd rather eat a few small meals and snacks throughout the day than just 2 large ones. And I've been getting backaches in my lower back and my feet swell when standing for too long. At work, we only have 5 chairs. (There are 10 tellers.) So I'll be able to sit down and put my feet up at home without having to worry about fighting over a chair. I know I'll miss most of my co-workers, but I sure won't miss all that stress!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

lucky you getting to turn in your two weeks notice!! I think it's a boy....there is 50% chance I am wrong though!! :)

Jordan and James said...

My back hurt so bad toward the end. One night at 3 in the morning James was away on business and I was crying it hurt so bad. I could barely get out of bed. I some how drove myself 2 miles to my office (at 3 AM) to get Tylenol. That was the only way I went to sleep that night. The moral of this story, keep Tylenol near by!